Sleeps 8. Plenty of space for large family, whether you are bringing the grandparents, or even two families holidaying together!
Our three bedroom villas have a queen bed in both the main and second bedroom with linen provided, built in wardrobes, ceiling fan and TV. The third bedroom contains two sets of bunks*. Linen is included for all beds. The bathroom is equipped with a shower, toilet and vanity.
The comfortable open plan living area has a ceiling fan plus reverse cycle air conditioning. Relax on the large lounge settee to watch the TV and DVD player, or enjoy a family meal at the dining table with eight chairs. The fully equipped kitchen has cooking facilities including microwave, two door fridge/freezer, four-burner stove and oven.
Access a spacious verandah via glass sliding doors from the lounge and take advantage of the outdoor setting so that you can enjoy a morning coffee in the fresh air.
A car park is provided for each cabin. Please request at time of booking if boat parking is required.
* Please be advised: Australian Standards apply to bunk beds and state that children under the age of 9 years should not sleep in top bunks. Children should not play on bunks. Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
- Sleeps up to 8 people
- 3 separate bedrooms
- Main and second bedroom with queen size beds and TV each
- Third bedroom with two sets of bunk beds*
- All linen provided (just bring your own pool/beach towels)
- Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Open plan living area
- LCD television
- DVD player
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fan in bedroom 1 and 2, and the living area
- Outdoor setting
This 3 bedroom villa is the perfect option for a large family getaway! Looking for something a bit smaller? Check out our popular 2 Bedroom Villas 4 berth.