Sleeps 4 to 6. Our beautifully appointed Garden Cottages are seven squares of fully self-contained luxury living.
Feeding a hungry family on holidays will be a breeze with the kitchen conveniently equipped with microwave, four-burner stove, griller and full oven. The large main bedroom has a queen bed, TV, and is fitted with full length built in robes. The second bedroom has either another double bed, two singles, one single and one bunk* or two sets of bunks*.
Your home away from home has a bathroom with laundry, perfect for staying on top of that holiday washing! Please note that the shower varies between units, some have a regular shower and others have a shower over a hip bath, some bathrooms also have two-way access from the main bedroom. Furniture styles may also vary between our Garden Cottages, as they are all individually owned and decorated.
Sit back and relax in the lounge room or access the delightful garden setting via a glass sliding door opening out onto a private pergola area and outdoor dining setting.
A car park is provided for each cottage and if boat parking is required please request at the time of booking.
* Please be advised: Australian Standards apply to bunk beds and state that children under the age of 9 years should not sleep in top bunks. Children should not play on bunks. Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
- 2 separate bedrooms
- Most cottages sleep up to six people
- Queen bed in main bedroom
- All linen provided (just bring your own pool/beach towels)
- Second bedroom configuration varies (styles vary)
- Bathroom with laundry (styles vary)
- Washing machine and dryer
- 37″ LCD TV
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Private pergola with outdoor setting
- One parking space located in front or close by
Once you've unpacked, make sure you head out and check all our fun park facilities to keep the kids busy!