When: 29-30 May 2021. Competitors can experience the thrill of 20 challenging stages over 320km of stunning Snowy River scenery!
Held in and around Lakes Entrance, this is the first event on the Australian Tarmac Rally Championship calendar.
- A multi-stage rally over 20 challenging stages.
- A total of over 320 competitive kilometres.
When: Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 May 2021.
- Friday 28th May: Documentation & Safety Checks from 2pm - 5:30pm. Driver's Briefing from 7pm - 7:45pm (Lakes Entrance)
- Saturday 29th May: Leg One (13 Stages) commencing at 8:00am. Competitor's Group Dinner from 6:30pm (Lakes Entrance)
- Sunday 30th May: Leg Two (7 Stages) commencing at 8:00am. Trophy Presentation from 4:30pm
More information: Head to the official website at www.australiantarmacrally.com
Book your accommodation at BIG4 Whiters in Lakes Entrance! There is a parking space included for each accommodation type and additional space may be available on request (prior approval required, please email email@example.com).