Whether you need a morning barista coffee, or would like to sample the fresh local seafood, there's plenty of dining choices in and around Lakes Entrance.
Here's a selection of some of our favourites, but if you'd like to do your own research, head over to the Tripadvisor Lakes Entrance restaurants page here.
Please note: Links below are to each individual business' Facebook page, where you can find the latest information, opening hours, menus, etc.
Best places for breakfast and coffee
- Albert & Co - Coffee Food & Catering - Located right on the Esplanade with the best breakfast, coffee and cake in town, plus lunch, dinner and cocktails!
- Funky Monkey Cafe - located at 26 Myer St, grab a great coffee, fresh juice, all day breakfast, lunch (great burgers!) and home-baked pies.
- The Barn at Kalimna - worth the 15 minute drive, you'll find them at 5 Comers Rd, Kalmina, serving up unique cuisine for breakfast and lunch, along with specialty grade coffee
Best places for a pizza or ice cream
- Pizza on Myer - located at 21B Myer St - Pizza, pasta, kids meals and kebabs with delivery available.
- Lakes Pizza & Fish 'n' Chips - located at Shop 3, 271 The Esplanade - pizza, pasta, fish 'n' chips, burgers, souvlaki, with delivery available.
- Riviera Ice Cream Parlour - located at 12 Myer St - all their ice cream is made in-house, with dairy-free options available. Plus freshly made donuts!
Best places for fish and chips
- Wild Catch Fish & Chips - located at 345 Esplanade. Great fish and seafood packs! Their fish is all locally caught fresh, direct from their own trawler.
- Awesome Fish 'n' Chips - located at 337 Esplanade. For fish, seafood, chips, burgers and sandwiches
- And for the freshest local seafood straight off the fishing boats, visit Off the Wharf at the Lakes Entrance Fisherman’s Co-op - 37 Bullock Island Rd.
Best places for a leisurely lunch
- Wyanga Park Winery - located at 248 Baades Rd. You can drive or take a boat cruise! Relaxed wine tasting and heart warming comfort food in a lovely rustic bush setting.
- Nick's Lakes Entrance - located at 345 Esplanade. Open for lunch & dinner with Japanese (including sushi) and Thai cuisine. Dine in, take-away and delivery available.
- Waterwheel Tavern - a short drive to 577 Lake Tyers Beach Rd. Enjoy ocean views and a diverse range of delicious meals, and a variety of thirst quenching beers, ciders, spirits and wines.
Best places for a nice dinner (book in advance!)
- The Floating Dragon - located right ON the water at 160 The Esplanade. Chef Julie combines the freshest seafood and local produce to create a distinctively different Asian menu.
- Sodafish Bar & Grill - at the Middle Boat Harbour. Executive chef and owner Nick Mahlook has put together a menu that is all about supporting his local community but also showcasing what this amazing region has to offer.
- Froggy's Bistro - Traditional French food (currently closed)
Best local pubs and clubs
- Zephyr Bistro at the Lakes Entrance Bowls Club - Cnr Rowe & Bulmer Sts. Open for lunch and dinner, with char-grill steaks, fish, roasts (cooked fresh daily), pasta, schnitzels and kids meals.
- The Grand Entrance Bistro at the Lakes Sports and Community Club at 38 Church St - with an extensive Asian dinner menu with Aussie favourites and kids meals available.
- The Central Hotel - located at 321 Esplanade. Their bistro features fresh, local produce with seafood a main focus on the specials board.