If you're planning a family holiday to Lakes Entrance, you may be wondering what activities you can do with your kids?
Here are some fun and exciting things to do with kids in Lakes Entrance:
- Go for a swim at the patrolled Main Beach - just a 15 minute walk from BIG4 Whiters, via the footbridge.
- Hire a paddleboat or kayak and explore the Gippsland Lakes
- Visit the Griffiths Sea Shell Museum and Marine Display
- Go fishing off the jetties or book a fishing charter
- Play mini-golf at Lakes Entrance Mini Golf, Footbridge Mini Golf, Black Ball & Basket Mini Golf or Esplanade Mini Golf.
- Take a bike ride along the Lakes Entrance Foreshore
- Visit the Buchan Caves and take a guided tour
- Go on a wildlife cruise and spot dolphins, seals, and seabirds
- Enjoy an ice cream cone from one of the many ice cream shops in town
- Take a scenic drive to nearby towns like Metung, Paynesville, or Bruthen
No matter what your family's interests are, there's something for everyone in Lakes Entrance!